Can't get out of the Silver essence mine. Help please.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Zulily19, Aug 17, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zulily19

Zulily19 Someday Author

I don't want to delete my charater. I've been on this game everyday. Love this game worked hard to get Zoe19 to this level please tell me what to do.

2. Iliaki

Iliaki Forum Apprentice

Hi my friend, there are no exits there, just use your teleport and you will return to the city.

3. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

Can you give more precisions please ? Have you tried to use the teleport (P hotkey) ?

4. Zulily19

Zulily19 Someday Author

I can't find teleport. What am I missing? I can't find any way out. It's the Silver essence mine in the Full moon event quest map. I can't find travel stone. I'm confused I suppose.

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

There is one way out that can be activated two ways.

The game has a "Teleport" feature that allows you to return to the last city you visited. It is activated by clicking the blue icon on the left of your skill bar, or by pressing the hotkey. The default hotkey is "P." I'm guessing that if you didn't know this, you've been spending a lot of time running out of empty dungeons. When you are finished what you want to do, just press "P" and you will be back in town and ready to run again.

Lunasea likes this.
  6. Zulily19

Zulily19 Someday Author

I feel so stupid right now....... The blue box beside the health bubble.Thank you! And Thank you all for your quick replies. Jumping for joy now.

Lunasea likes this.
  7. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.